4.22.2005

A much, long awaited night off, and i find myself at odds already. i've wasted the better portion of my day off, and now i'm really begining to hate myself for it. i could have been writing one of my novels, if nothing else, but lo and behold, i wasted two hours time alternating between kitty cannon and searching for a recipie for graham crackers since i love them so much.

i meant to post a video of the baby hamsters, but it would be a waste. no one would look at it after all, and it's fuzzy and dark. oh well.

only 3 weeks plus exams left in the semester. i'm uber happy about that because then i can.. work ful ltime over the summer? yuck! where ARE my prioreties?

no, actually, i wil lbe spending the majority of my time on the two nano competitions. i have to write 200,000 words over the months of may, june, july and august. this ought to be interesting.

that's about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Writing 200,000 words in 3 monthes is a near impossibilty without some sort of serious motivatioin. Without me you never would have finished 50,000 words over the month of November. I have seen you write almost 10,000 in one day... but what makes you think you can do it again? I challenge you to write your heart out if you truly are committed to the cause.

14:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home