3.16.2005

wasted ink

i'm watching my printer struggle to print 20 some-odd copies of full colour blasted handout for my speech. i gues si'm lucky that i didn't have to present yesterday after all, because i probably would hvae been marked really low for not having a handout. it's cheesy, and i hate it, but at least it's in colour.

i'm trying to patch together my dis-jointed life this mroning after i slept longer than antisipated. i'm rushing through assignments and truly glad the manager wanted me to work the evening shift instead, although i didn't get as much free time. maybe if i went to bed earlier, i would sleep so late.

well it's offical, i'm mad at my hamster. niles bit me so hard, that when i pulled my hand away, he stayed firmly clamped to my hand. when he finally let go, i was left sitting there, tyring not to cry in front of my boyfriend and his brother. that little hamster, small enoguh to fit inside the palm of my hand not only drew blood, but took a chunk of skin with hm. he's a viscious little sihjmiester!

so, he's being punished. i put him in the other cage, put somehtign heavy on the lid, and hope he's happy that i think he's evil now. probably is. probably hated living with daphne anyway. he's a widdle baftahad halfelven! ;-)

that's all for now, gotta practice this stupid speech.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Niles confirms what I already knew about hamsters, they ARE evil!! My sister-in-law promised sever retribution should I ever try to give my neice a hamster. I am never goign to give someone a hamster because I was given a hamster, a vicious one, and a nucince. I think no one should have to go through that. However if you buy the hamster yourself, it kinda serves yo right, after all you bought the bloodsucker. And yes I know this is a pet peeve of mine (pun intended).

16:03  
Blogger Halfelvenwriter said...

I could have told you that hamsters were evil. If you're going to keep a rodent pet, gerbils are much nicer animals. Trust me, Javabeanie bought a hamster and I bought a gerbil one year. Within four hours, the hamster returned to the pet store, and my dear Joshua Gerbil remained a part of the family for about four years.

23:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home