3.18.2005

whether mice and men have second tries






Find your Role-Playing
Stereotype
at mutedfaith.com.


hmmm, definately sounds like me. i find myself sitting at the computer, feeling for the first time, something akin to rejection. i suppose not everyone has the same motivations or whatever. i suppose that's why i like psyhcology so much; an attempt on my part to understand these people around me. they certianly don't make any sense as it is.

thus i sit, wondering if my brother just passed by. but he did not, and i'm left confuzzled.

I feel obligated to fill the space with meaningless drabble if for no other reason than to feel better about myself for beining a blog when obviously, i had nothing to say.

I still don't give my speech. The iraqi (sp?) guy in my class gave a 25 minute presentation on how the media portrays islam to be soemthign evil, enough though it's not. it dawned on me, despite how uber ridicuously it sounds, i actually felt the way he did. bound by the culutre i was raised in, left wondering if i was just an anroid dreaming about electric sheep.

i grow weary of speaking in such vague langauge when i wish nothing more to be able to say what i mean. blast so many people knowing the true writer behind the mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home