8.12.2005

last time

I suppose my days of catharsis here have ended. Such days when my social network consisted of written words that decsribed my day to invisbile people, or descriptions of character interaction scrawled haphazardly -perhaps some days-- my only interaction with people, are over. Yes people. my characters are people as much as you and i are. and while you may think i am insane (well... err... nevermind) for thinking they are alive, you just have not discovered the joy of writing. not that i have given up on my self-procliamed title as antisocial, no, far from it, i still have a small group of friends whom i would be greatly upset if parted from me, it's just time for me to move on.

so, while my deleriously juvenile rants acted as catharsis for my 18th year of life, for my 19th year of life, i will focus primarily be focusing on material that is not so much of a soapbox material, but rather excerpts from my life, as it continues. and possibly also haphazard posts on meticuously controlling (manipulating?) every aspect of the only life i can- my poor character(s)- for my own life has a direction all it's own apart from me-- im left but to scream in agony at the speed- let alone control.

read up on my new saga as life goes on
for now, this is me signing off
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home