2.04.2005

naggings

After much bugging by my friend, i finally got a real blog, instead of a sucky system of updating/saving/crashing of geocities. eventually, i'll move from geocities entirely, to my own website (www.unlikely-redhead.net) but until i can commit to 60 bucks for a website, i'm stuck using freebies.

But i digress. i meant to whine and complain about my recent trip to office depot, in which i stood in line for a few moments, only to be told by the person scaning and taking money from people that, "i believe she was in front of you." how dare she! i stood there, thinking that her head was going to explode any moment, but alas, i remembered that my superpower was annoying people in extremely annoying, non-violent ways, rather than telekenesis. Thus, her head stayed right where God intended it, and i was left standing at the counter, wondering why someone would deny my money in this greedy, free enterprise world. Albeit, i did give her a dirty look to make myself feel better.

That concludes what little i have done this day, minus my excursions with work and my manager telling me a need to stopp hatin' valentine's day so my poor boyfriend can buy me something. That was the first instance that i wish i had telekenesis today. how dare she also, comment on my likes and dislikes of stupid holidays created by hallmark to make money? can't a girl in this century prefer not to reiceve affections in the form of dying flowers, fattening choclates or expensive jewelry? rather, a preference of love 365, instead of 1 day?

but now i must go, for i am the taxi service for my mama at work, and i feel her mentally scremaing at me for being late. thius, with great trepidation, i bid thee all farewell for the time being.

the little birdie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooow anon. posting!!! >:) FEAR THE MENTAL POWERS OF THE MOM.

21:09  
Blogger Halfelvenwriter said...

Oooh...Blogspot...not Geocities...not that I'm partially responsible for this or anything. Love the layout.

I got the "that person was in front of you" accusation by the clerk at Barnes and Noble the other day and refused to move, too. Non-violent annoying people unite! Or something.

00:23  
Blogger redhead said...

actually, i just stood there, and let her ring the other women up. one i learn arabic, i'll curse the ground people walk on without guilt!

15:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home